ReLuxury will be the first show open to all dedicated to rethinking tomorrow’s luxury. Organized by HelvetEvents on the initiative of Fabienne Lupo. The brand wishes to promote its show at an international level through a global PR campaign.
ABOUT THE BRAND – RELUXURY
ReLuxury dedicates its show to the re-commerce of luxury and collectible objects, and to initiatives in the field of the circular economy. Held from 4 to 7 November 2022 at the Hotel President Wilson in Geneva and open to the public and professionals alike, the event will welcome some 30 Swiss and international participants.
THE PR CAMPAIGN
Sparkling PR will work to promote the show’s news across top tier journalists and editors in the luxury segment in Europe and the USA and ensure the presence of top editors at the Press Preview. This will be achieved by the:
- Preparation of personalized international press lists from different segments (watches, jewellery, business, lifestyle, luxury, feminine and masculine titles)
- Distribution of PR material to over 1’100 contacts in Europe and the USA
- Personalization of emails sent to journalists (translated into English, French, Spanish and French)
- Personal follow-up with top editors
- Article negotiations: show inauguration, interviews, press visits
- Send invitations to top editors to attend Press Preview and Opening Weekend
- Manage RSVPs
- Sparkling PR presence on site during event to manage press welcomes, interviews and private showings
- Media monitoring of press coverage
- Preparation of a Performance Report
View more of our daily activities on our instagram.
Contact us for more information.